How to make a Claim:
Travel Insurance for UK residents
Annual Multi-trip, Single Trip, Wintersports & Longstay
for policies with the following prefixes: AN18, SN18, LS18, LA18
- Medical Emergencies
- call the 24-hr multi-lingual no.:
- +44 (0)20 3824 0742
- You must notify the emergency service in the event of any illness, injury, accident or hospitalisation involving anyone insured under this policy where the anticipated costs are likely to exceed £500. They will direct you to an appropriate medical facility and they may be able to guarantee costs on your behalf.
- All other Claims
- for non-emergency claims, call:
- 01702 746560
- email: email@example.com
- Always make sure that any loss or theft of valuables or any items worth more than £100 are reported to the police within 24hrs and a written report obtained.
Travel Insurance Claims Advice:
- Emergency Claims
- Our Emergency service has the medical expertise, contacts and facilities to help should you be injured in an accident or fall ill. They will also arrange transport to your home country when this is considered to be medically necessary or when you have notice of illness or death of a close relative at home.
You must contact them if you are admited to hospital and wish to return home by any means other than originally booked or require treatment that will cost more than £500 (or the equivalent in local currency). They will direct you to an appropriate medical facility and they may be able to guarantee costs on your behalf.
- Non-Emergency Claims
- Documentation should only be submitted with a completed claim form. The claim form lists the documentation required to support your claim.
Always make sure that any loss or theft of valuables or any items are reported to the police wthin 24hrs of discovering the loss, or as soon as possible after that, and a written report or reference obtained in the country where the incident occurred.
If your baggage is damaged or lost in transit whilst checked-in, you must report it to the handling agents or airline as soon as possible on collection and obtain a Property Irregularity Report, which must be submitted with your completed claim