Private Medical Insurance
Our Private Medical Insurance is available to residents of any country, providing comprehensive medical cover to give you access to high quality care whether you are in your usual Home Country or living overseas.
The insurance is flexible, allowing you to set the level of cover and policy deductibles (excesses) applying in the event of a claim.
If you have existing medical conditions, you can still apply.
Get an instant Insurance Quote
Highlights of Private Medical Insurance:
- Flexible, comprehensive medical cover
- Cover for individuals, families and groups
- Five unique sub-plan designs - Bronze, Silver, Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum
- Optional add-on coverages: Dental & Vision Care, Maternity, Global Personal Accident Plan, Global Daily Indemnity, Terrorism, Sports
- Choose your area of coverage (Europe, Worldwide or Worldwide excluding the USA, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, Singapore and Taiwan)
- Family premium covers first two children aged between 14 days and under 10 years at no additional cost for the first year
- Choice of premium instalment payment/currency options
- Multiple underwriting options to fit your needs
- Freedom to choose your provider
- Access to two extensive provider networks
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and other evacuation benefits
- Medical Concierge Program within the USA
- Medical professionals to coordinate your care
- 24 hour access to information
What am I covered for?
- Flexible, long-term, annually renewable, international medical insurance plan designed for people living or working abroad.
- Coverage for individuals, families and groups living or working abroad
- Contract employees living and working abroad