Get an instant Insurance Quote
What am I covered for?
- Single Trip Ski insurance is ideal for the occasional skiier and can be arranged quickly for a last minute booking.
- It is essential when Skiing or Snowboarding to have insurance that includes wintersports cover, even if you will only ski for a short time, as minor injuries are common and major injuries can be financially and emotionally devastating.
- Includes cover for Ski equipment, whether your own or hired, reimbursement of Ski Pass costs if you are unable to ski and compensation for Piste Closure.
- Single Trip Ski insurance from Worldwide Insure provides essential cover to ensure that you can Ski or Snowboard with peace of mind.
If you are staying in pre-booked, paid accomodation, you can buy insurance and its important to be covered in case you need to Cancel. You will not be covered for Medical Expenses claims.
- Yes, if you would like to be insured for related claims. Medical treatment can be very expensive, so travelling without cover for existing conditions can be risky.
- We have two options, Super or Elite, which are suitable for business travellers.
Elite has high levels of cover, including 'Replacement Personnel' insurance should illness or injury prevent you from completing overseas business.
- Yes, if you buy Super or Elite cover you would be insured if working in Ski resort. If you will be working as a Wintersports Instructor, please contact our office before purchasing your insurance.