Other Insurance Products

In addition to our main Travel Insurance and Vehicle Rental Insurance products, we are pleased to offer:

Holiday Home Insurance - if you own a holiday property for personal use, or rental, it is likely to be empty for some of the year, so it is essential to have cover which is designed specially for the holidy home market.

European Car Breakdown cover - if you are taking your own car from the UK to continental Europe, we offer cover starting from 1 day, or even an Annual multi-trip if you self-drive frequently.

If you are planning a wedding, whether in the UK or overseas, we offer insurance to cover unexpected problems

What type of Insurance product are you interested in?

  2. Holiday Home Insurance provides accidental damage cover for your overseas property, even when unoccupied

    Get a Quote ›

  3. Car Breakdown Insurance covers self-drive holidays in Europe

    Get a Quote ›

  4. Wedding Insurance provides protection if disaster strikes to ensure that you can focus on arranging your big day with complete peace of mind

    Get a Quote ›