Travel Insurance for High Risk regions

UK residents:

The UK Government applies regulations when travelling to, and returning from, countries outside of the UK. To check the regulations applying to a country you are visiting, visit the Government information pages:

Most Travel Insurance policies will only be valid if you are NOT travelling against the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice. You must check advice for any country you plan to visit before proceeding to purchase insurance.
For the latest FCDO advice: Travel Advice by Country
If you are travelling to any country which the FCDO advises against visiting, please contact our office to discuss the best cover available for you.

non-UK residents:

We can offer policies for travel outside of your Home Country, provided you are not travelling against the advice of the UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office, AND not travelling against the Government travel advice for your Home Country.