International Travel Insurance for Students studying Overseas
If you are spending time studying outside of your Home Country, you need to make sure you have the right cover in place. StudentSecure provides medical coverage in your Host Country so you can focus on your studies knowing that you are insured in the event of unexpected illness or injury. It is easy to buy online and can even be purchased after you have already left your Home Country.
Get an instant Insurance Quote
- You are under 65yrs and
A full-time student at college or university, or starting within the next 31 days, or
A student under 19yrs enrolled in a secondary school, or
A full-time scholar affiliated with an educational institution and performing work or research for at least 30hrs p/week
- You are residing outside of your Home Country for the purpose of pursuing International Educational activities
- You have not obtained residency status in your Host Country
- If in the U.S.A. you must hold a valid education-related J-1 visa
This product is quoted and sold on an external website. Any discount code or special offers will not apply.
- Four levels of cover to choose from
- Meets J-1 visa requirements
- Cover for full-time students aged up to 65yrs
- Arranged by Tokio Marine HCC and underwritten by Lloyd's, London