International Travel Insurance with Wintersports cover
If you need short-term medical coverage while traveling overseas and will be skiing or snowboarding during your trip, you need a comprehensive policy with additional wintersports coverage. Give yourself one last thing to worry about when you're travelling - make sure you have medical coverage with our Travelcare Insurance.
get an instant Insurance Quote
- You do not need cover in your Home Country
- You are not travelling for more than 180 days in total
- You are aged under 70yrs
- This policy is also suitable for one-way trips
This product is quoted and sold on an external website. Any discount code or special offers will not apply.
- Choose to buy in $USD, £GBP, and €Euro, with claims settled in your chosen currency
- Off-piste skiing covered
- Cover trips up to 180 days duration
- Covers you against the high cost of medical treatment and emergency medical evacuation
- add Option 1: Enhanced Benefits, to cover you against losses to property, liability and accident that you may suffer whilst travelling abroad.
- add Option 2: Cancellation and Curtailment, to cover you if your trip is unexpected cancelled or you are forced to return home early.
- Covers travellers up to age 70yrs
- Arranged by Expatriate Healthcare
Why buy International Travel Insurance with Wintersports?
- The Wintersports package covers Skiing and Snowboarding and includes Ski Equipment, Ski Pack, Piste Closure, Delay due to Avalanche
- It is easy to buy online and there are a number of choices enabling you to fit the cover to your needs.