Motorhome Hire Excess Insurance

Renting a Motorhome on holiday gives you unrivalled freedom and independence to explore - whether you intend to pitch at one site and explore the local sights, or take advantage of your mobility and travel around a wider area, it's a relaxing way to spend your holiday. Our international Motorhome Hire Excess Insurance is a low cost as gives you peace of mind.

Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) replacement

Don't let worries about accident, damage or theft of the vehicle spoil your holiday. Avoid costly collision damage waiver policies from your rental firm. Instead, arrange much more affordable excess cover with our International Motorhome Hire Excess Insurance through Worldwide Insure - for complete peace of mind whilst travelling!

Get an instant Insurance Quote

Where do you currently live?

This should be where you are currently living at a residential address for no less than 6 months of the year

Watch our TV ad now! Car Hire Excess Insurance

Benefits of the Motorhome Hire Excess Insurance

Damage or theft of your rented vehicle will usually result in you being charged an 'Excess' - even if the damage was not your fault
'Collision Damage Waiver' is offered, or included, with most Motorhome Rental Agreements but there is usually a high excess remaining which you would be liable for in the event of a claim.
Our motorhome insurance acts in conjunction with CDW, reducing your liability.

Any Questions?

  2. Yes, even if hiring in your home town (many policies exclude hires within 150km of your home)
  3. You must hold a valid, full UK, EEA or Swiss driving licence and be permanently resident in one of the following countries:
    UK (inc Channel Islands & Isle of Man), Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
  4. Drivers must be aged between 24 and 74yrs.
  5. You are covered when driving on any Public Highway, i.e. any road made or unmade that is intended for use by the general public.
    The only exception is when travelling to/from accommodation, including Campsites, that is only accessible by unmade road and, in these circumstances, due care and attention must be exercised to minimise risk of any damage to the rental vehicle. There is no cover for Safaris or Adventure Trails.
  6. A Single Motorhome, Campervan or similar vehicle designed or intended to provide sleeping and living accommodation that does not exceed 7.5 tonnes, rented from a fully-licenced Rental Agency.
  7. Non-rental vehicles or vehicles rented from anyone other than a fully-licenced Rental Agency
    - Vans, Trucks, non-passenger carrying vehicles
    - Motorcycles, Mopeds, Motorbikes
    - Off-road and recreational vehicles
    - 'expensive' or 'exotic' vehicles with a retail price exceeding £50,000, or 'antique' vehicles which are over 20yrs old and have been out of manufacture for 10yrs or more
    - Cars - go to excess insurance for Cars
  8. Yes, if you return the vehicle damaged, even if it was not your fault, you will be held liable for the charge set by the rental company. This insurance enables you to claim back the charges less a £350 excess on Excess Reimbursement claims. There are also other benefits such as mis-fuelling cover.

Is a Motorhome Rental Policy not for You?

If this policy doesn't suit your needs, we also offer: