call us: UK(+44) 01892 833338

Motorhome Hire Excess Insurance

Renting a Motorhome on holiday gives you unrivalled freedom and independence to explore - whether you intend to pitch at one site and explore the local sights, or take advantage of your mobility and travel around a wider area, it's a relaxing way to spend your holiday. Our international Motorhome Hire Excess Insurance is a low cost as gives you peace of mind.

Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) replacement

Don't let worries about accident, damage or theft of the vehicle spoil your holiday. Avoid costly collision damage waiver policies from your rental firm. Instead, arrange much more affordable excess cover with our International Motorhome Hire Excess Insurance through Worldwide Insure - for complete peace of mind whilst travelling!

Get an instant Insurance Quote

Where do you currently live?

Your home country is where you are currently living at a residential address for no less than 6 months of the year

Benefits of the Motorhome Hire Excess Insurance

Damage or theft of your rented vehicle will usually result in you being charged an 'Excess' - even if the damage was not your fault
'Collision Damage Waiver' is offered, or included, with most Motorhome Rental Agreements but there is usually a high excess remaining which you would be liable for in the event of a claim.
Our motorhome insurance acts in conjunction with CDW, reducing your liability.

Any Questions?

  2. Yes, even if hiring in your home town (many policies exclude hires within 150km of your home)
  3. You must hold a valid, full UK, EEA or Swiss driving licence and be permanently resident in one of the following countries:
    UK (inc Channel Islands & Isle of Man), Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
  4. Drivers must be aged between 24 and 74yrs.
  5. You are covered when driving on any Public Highway, i.e. any road made or unmade that is intended for use by the general public.
    The only exception is when travelling to/from accommodation that is only accessible by unmade road and, in these circumstances, due care