Anything that takes the stress out of travel is a winner, especially at airports! Check out this app, which is more like a pocket PA, for passing through airports with ease.
What is App in the Air?
It’s a personal flying assistant for managing every aspect of your aeroplane travel, combing a host of features that will make sure you are on time, at the right gate, and in the know about facilities at the airport.
What does the App in the Air app do?
Loads! Including the power to turn what could be tedious travel into a game.
- Luggage scanning feature to make sure all personal, cabin and drop-off luggage bags are within the size requirements
- Real-time updates on security wait times
- SMS updates for use offline, and to avoid data roaming
- Information on where to get the best free Wi-Fi
- Where to find the fastest check-in counters
- Find phone charging points and plug sockets
- Track your itinerary
- File boarding passes
- Connect with frequent flier programmes
- Weather information at your destination
- Record expenses
- AR globe for visualising previous trips
- Profile setup that logs your globetrotting and even places you on a worldwide leaderboard
Who is App in the Air for?
Frequent travellers are going to get the most value from this app. Basically anyone who lives out of a suitcase, whether it is for business or pleasure.
What do the App in the Air reviews say?
It’s getting great average reviews, even though there are reports of a few glitches here and there. The support team are ultra-responsive so it looks like this app is going to get better and better as time goes on.