Why have a chocolate egg when you can have a chocolate holiday! Here are four choice ways to have an eggstra indulgent Easter!
Chocolate Alchemy, Jade Mountain Spa Hotel, St Lucia
This luxury hotel bathes in the glory of Piti and Gros Piton mountains, floating upon the Caribbean Sea, and rather indulgently is set in an estate where there are over 2000 cocoa trees growing! This makes Jade Mountain the place to go for an ultra indulgent chocolate experience!
In the Chocolate Lab guests can taste and help make the estate’s very own Emerald Estate Chocolate. Chocolate infused activities include sensory tastings, educational estate trips, and truffle making classes. There are also chocolate inspired dishes and cocktails in the resort restaurants and bars – plus chocolate themed spa treatments – the coarseness of ground cocoa makes for the perfect scrub, infusing the skin with natural nutrients and anti-oxidants. The Chocolate Alchemy Package Includes:
- A chocolate welcome amenity and cocktail
- Chocolate Lovers’ Breakfast in Bed celebration
- Chocolate infused 1 hour spa treatment
- A learning excursion to the resort’s Emerald Cocoa Estate
- Chocolate Sensory tasting
- Chocolate making class in Jade Mountain’s chocolate laboratory
- A chance to create your own fudge and personalized chocolate bar
Chocolate Journey Cruise, Worldwide
Princess Cruises offers indulgent on-board chocolate experiences on all its liners, in partnership with award-winning chocolatier Norman Love. Each ship is different – but chocolate is always a key theme. Some for example do a monster Chocolate Indulgence breakfast buffet, and some boast a chocolate fountain or two. Experiences to entice guests aboard include:
- Exquisite chocolate desserts
- Chocolate-flavoured cocktails
- Wine and chocolate pairing tasting sessions
- Chocolate-themed spa treatments
Mövenpick Signature Chocolate Hour, Worldwide
This Swiss hotel chain is so connected with its heritage that it dedicates one hour in the afternoon to an exquisite chocolate tasting experience!
Mövenpick’s Signature Chocolate Hour takes place in the lobby of all their hotels and resorts around the world. Each day you can discover Mövenpick chocolate variations and homemade creations such as éclairs, brownies, truffles, chocolate fountains and much more!
The Chocolate Indulgence Break, Vale Resort, Wales
A complete hands-on experience in chocolate making, combined with a luxury break. The chocolate indulgence break includes:
- 1 night luxury 4* break
- Full Welsh breakfast
- Vale Grill, A la Carte dinner
- Half a day hands-on course making dipped chocolate & hand rolled truffles
- Take home 25-30 chocolates
- Tasting session & recipes
- Half day in the Vale Spa with 25 minute facial or massage