To consider whether you need to call our office, please consider the following questions regarding yourself, your travelling companions and any non-travellers (relatives, business colleagues or people with whom you have arranged to stay). If you answer 'yes', you should call us for a quote and to purchase cover.
To declare existing medical conditions, please call us on 01892 833338.
- Have you or any of your travelling companions ever suffered from, been investigated, treated for or diagnosed with:
- any cancer or malignant condition
- any lung- or heart- related condition (including Angina),
- any circulatory condition (including hypertension (high blood pressure), unless it is the only condition you have and it is well controlled)
- Do you or any of your travelling companions suffer from any other condition that has required referral to or consultation
with a specialist or hospital for treatment, investigation or check-up within the last 24 months?
You do not need to answer 'Yes' if:
- You did not require any follow-up visit, medication or treatment.
- You visited the doctor on a single occasion and the problem was rectified.
- You are pregnant and have been having normal antenatal check-ups.
- You are on a hospital waiting list for in-patient investigation or treatment
- You are planning to travel against the advice of your medical practitioner
- You are planning to travel with a view to obtaining medical treatment
- You, or as far as you are aware, a travelling companion or non-traveller have been given a terminal prognosis