Car Hire Excess InsuranceIf your hired vehicle is damaged or stolen during the period of hire, you are usually liable to pay an excess fee. This charge will apply even if the damage is not your fault.
Our Excess Reimbursement insurance covers this excess charge.
This policy covers the Excess charged following theft or damage to the rental vehicle including the undercarriage, windows, tyres
You can choose from our daily rate option, or if you frequently hire vehicles, our Annual multi-trip which allows up to 31 days per rental agreement.
Benefits of our Car Hire Excess Insurance:
- Two options to choose from: 'Standard' & 'Deluxe'
- Available to residents of any country
- Valid at all car rental locations in Europe, or World-wide.
- Deluxe INCLUDES hires in your Home Country, inc. home town pick-ups - many policies exclude hires within 150km of your home.
- Covers a courtesy car provided under a loan agreement whilst your vehicle is being repaired
- Our Deluxe Annual rate covers vehicle use within a Car Club scheme
- Deluxe Includes: Car Rental Key Cover & Misfuelling cover
- Daily rates from: £1.85
- Annual rates from: £37.80
- We also offer excess insurance for Campervans and Motorhomes