European Breakdown Insurance
Don't let your visit to Europe get cut short in the event of a breakdown; purchase our European breakdown insurance for total peace of mind.
Costs incurred if you break down abroad can soon mount up, and arranging repairs with a reputable garage can be a labour-intensive task. European breakdown insurance from Worldwide Insure delivers what you need, when you need it.
Should the unthinkable happen, let us do the hard work for you; make sure you have the right cover for your trip abroad.
Our European Breakdown Insurance covers:
- Cost effective cover for cars and motorbikes throughout Europe
- Single and Multi-trip options available to match your use of your vehicle abroad.
- Suitable for business or leisure trips
- Excellent Emergency Assistance with a Multi-lingual helpline.
- Assistance to continue your journey - from recovery to repairs including emergency accommodation and temporary vehicle hire.
Get an instant Insurance Quote
Where can I drive?
What Types of vehicles can be covered?
- Territorial Limits:
- Mainland Europe excluding the UK other than during direct journeys between your home and your international departure point.
- Mainland Europe is defined as:
- Andorra, Austria, Balearics, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Isles, Corsica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Sardinia, Sicily, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey in Europe plus Iskudar, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
- UK is defined as:
- Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- click here for an alternative policy if you are travelling to the following countries:
- Albania, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldova, Morocco, Serbia & Montenegro, Vatican City
What you could pay if you don't protect your Vehicle...
- Vehicles must be under 15yrs in age and registered in
the United Kingdom
- A private car up to 3.5 tonnes, a Motorcycle; a
Three-wheeled or privately registered car-based Van up to 3.5 tonnes
- Vehicles must not exceed 3.5 tonnes Gross Vehicle
Weight; 8m in length; 3.3m in width; 3m in height.
- A standard caravan or trailer of a proprietary make.
The weight, when loaded, must not exceed the kerb weight of the insured
vehicle. A spare wheel and tyre must be carried.
- Vehicles with a maximum of 8 passengers.
- Not available for:
- Vehicles registered outside of the UK
- Hired or borrowed vehicles
- Kit cars or modified vehicles
- Vehicles exceeding the above size restrictions
- £50 to be towed off a French motorway - there is no roadside assistance allowed
- £20 hourly labour charges
- £700 for 10 days car hire, so that you can continue your journey
- £2,000 to have your car brought back home from France.