It is a fact that many of us enjoy a tipple or two whilst on holiday, and it is also a fact that accidents happen, especially when we have had more than our fair share of sangrias! If we did exercise a little more caution however, some of these accidents could be prevented.
Jake Evans from Liverpool is just one over-zealous holidaymaker who pushed his limits a bit too far whilst on holiday when he reached out to catch a lighter that had been thrown up to him by fellow hotel guests. Luckily for Jake he survived a 90ft fall from a balcony in Magaluf; many holiday makers are not so lucky.
In this short clip Jake shares his experience and in his cautionary tale offers some great advice to holidaymakers: Don’t use balconies and drink sensibly!