Top 20 tips for travelling around the world on a shoe string by Graham Hughes – A fun packed and informative must-see Vlog for anyone about to go travelling!
Find out how to get free drinks, free beds and cheap food – plus find out essential hints and tips for keeping your costs down whilst travelling around the world!
THE TOP TWENTY COUNTDOWN!
20: Avoid expensive countries – not as much of a no brainer as you’d think
19. Travel light – resist the pre-trip shopping spree
18. Get a decent guidebook – it will save you a fortune
17. Bring a laptop. – sounds counterproductive to travelling light, but…
16. Unlock your mobile phone – fast track to cheaper phone calls
15. Get decent travel insurance – oh, we happen to have some really great travel insurance options!
14. Bring a debit card – but not a credit card
13. Look for mega cheap flights – it is possible to get to Oz and back for 600 quid!
12. Be creative – lots of great cheap n easy tips
11. Blag a student card – or just blag
10. Go overland – ditch the air travel to cut costs
9. Sneak in – or go in the ‘free’ ways
8. Have a good story – (to blag free stuff) or learn some card tricks
7. Eat street food – and don’t be ashamed to do fast food joints
6. Drink with the locals – learn to love the moonshine
5. Avoid countries that demand visas – UK passport holders have a choice of over 100 countries
4. Bargain, and Bargain hard – how to Haggle
3. Don’t get ill – get your jabs, -plus good tip for really cheap malaria tablets from your GP
2. No souvenirs!
1. Couch Surfing – the number one way to make friends and save money!